BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Newport News
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
Newport News CPR Classes deliver superb Basic Life Support (BLS) First Aid and CPR classes, making sure that our students have the best emergency response training.
Newport News CPR + First Aid Classes
Newport News CPR Classes deliver superb Basic Life Support (BLS) First Aid and CPR classes, making sure that our students have the best emergency response training. We provide the American Heart Association (AHA) certification for Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use. Our trainers seek to ensure each student leaves confident in their skillset during a medical crisis.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Classes Newport News Locations
Newport News’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR and First Aid go hand-in-hand as the complete training package to assist in a medical emergency. Whether the person is experiencing a life-threatening accident, allergic reaction, stroke, or cardiac arrest, you can know how to help! CPR Certification has trained 30,000+ people nationwide!
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the lifesaving medical intervention that uses chest compressions and rescue breathing to keep blood pumping throughout the body to vital organs.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
If this is your initial experience with CPR First Aid training, don’t be afraid to ask any questions you might have — our team of trainers is ready to help you obtain this essential skill. You will learn how to assist individuals, understand all aspects of BLS CPR and First Aid, and be able to help a hurt person in crisis until medical help arrives.
CPR and First Aid certification equips you to deal with a variety of medical situations, including:
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Newport News CPR Classes are accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love hearing from previous students, and these are some of the benefits of working with us —
- We offer First Aid and CPR classes that are the most widely accepted and accredited nationwide.
- You can leave class with the AHA BLS CPR card and your Newport News First Aid card the same day.
- You get impeccable in-person and hands-on training.
- We can train your group at our facility, or we can come to your location for a mid-sized to large group!
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
CPR Certification offers regularly scheduled class options for the community. Simply choose the one that best fits your availability.
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
Our one-day program gives you everything you need to be 100% AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified. You don’t need to prepare before class — simply come to the class you registered for, and our trainers will answer all your questions, facilitate your training, and provide your skills check and test.
Be cautious when exploring other options online. Some class offerings leave out crucial in-person training or have hidden fees. We provide the best First Aid and CPR classes at a great price!
When will my certification expire?
You must complete your CPR certificate training biennially. Take any of our CPR or First Aid CPR classes for initial certification or renewal!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.